CAP-XX Single Cell Supercapacitors
The new CAP-XX GY12R7 range of cylindrical supercapacitors provide excellent pulse power handling characteristics resulting from the combination of very high capacitance and relatively low ESR.
The GY12R7 series provides a cost-effective solution to solve the power performance limitations of low power batteries in a range of consumer and industrial applications.
When used in conjunction with a low power energy source such as an energy harvester and or low power battery, the CAP-XX GY12R7 series of cylindrical supercapacitors enable extended back up time, longer battery life, and the provision of peak power as required.
• Energy harvesting for wireless sensors
• Energy harvesting for wireless HVAC sensors and actuators
• Peak power support for GSM/GPRS transmission
• Last gasp power for remote meter status transmission
• Peak power support for locks and actuators
• Peak power support for portable drug delivery systems
• Short term bridging power for battery hot swaps
For further information please contact our sales team.