What is Component Kitting?
Component Kitting is the process of supplying a “production ready” kit of electronic components direct to the customer or production facility. We use our market knowledge and worldwide contacts to manage all aspects of the Bill Of Materials and obtain quick deliveries and cost effective pricing giving our customers the benefit of having 1 single source.
Benefits of kitting with SeSemi
- Vendor reduction
- Production ready kit delivered to the production floor.
- Free up warehouse space – All components are handled and stored within our ESD, temperature and humidity controlled stores department.
- Minimise purchase ledger costs with one single invoice.
- Reduce purchasing department time by minimising sourcing, multiple order progressing time and expediting.
- Improve cash flow by having no up front or multiple payments.
- Customer specific labelling.
- Reduction in carriage costs.
- We offer outsourced PCB manufacturing to complete all aspects of your BOM.
We recognise that each customer’s needs are different so we provide a tailored component kitting service that caters for individual requirements to provide a personal and unique solution. SeSemi electronics can continually monitor and manage a products life cycle to alleviate any potential issues before it effects production. On-Site Value Added Services –
Upload your Bill of Materials now using our BOM Uploader and a member of our team will contact you.